Friday, March 11, 2011

New Songs for 2011

So not that it was a completely unproductive year because it wasn't but last year I did a horrible job of keeping with my intention of recording a new song every month. I was coming out of an unrivalled musical lethargy and found it difficult to kickstart my groove! I recorded a couple of new songs though that I kind of like which can be found on my sites media page and others that I've already cast aside, my forgotten children!

This year without the shackles of such lofty ambitions on my shoulders given, I have kept up good pace regardless and recorded two songs. A brand new song called Set To Slow You Down and prior to that to test out my new recording set-up a different version of Nothing Ever Lasts.

I think I am getting a handle on my sound so hopefully they'll be more to follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment